Jason A. Lewis

Jason A. Lewis

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Here is my first foray into the blogging world. It all seems terribly self-indulgent, but, hey, if I've got something I think is worth typing, maybe you'll think it's worth reading.

Most of what you'll find here are my takes on the experiences I have as a lawyer and a judge. Occasionally, I'll venture into other areas, though. With a busy wife and two young children, I'm sure I'll have plenty to discuss.

Thanks for checking me out, and I hope you'll subscribe and comment from time to time. I think that will make me feel like there's some point to all this.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to keeping up with this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elizabeth! You are my first commenter, and I appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete

Do you think you need a lawyer?

The content of this blog is for general information only. Every situation is unique. The author is not your attorney and you should not rely on this blog for legal advice. If you would like an individual consultation, call the author at his office. If he can't help you, he will refer you to someone who can.

About Me

My photo
Rome, GA, United States
901 North Broad Street Suite 350 Rome, GA 30161 (706) 622-2217

Followers